My insights, comments, concerns, and questions about families for my Family Relations class. Hope you enjoy!
Saturday, October 1, 2011
Relationships and Rules
I never really thought about all of the little relationships in my family, the subsets. As I look at my family now and examine our relationships with each other, I realize that there are a lot of subsets. But subsets aren't always good, are they? What if two or more people in the family are in a subset against another member of the family, say the kids against mom and dad? Sometimes subsets can be good, but there may sometimes be a bad side to them. Just some food for thought. I also never really thought about how many unspoken rules there were in my family. It's crazy to think about how many unspoken rules a family may have and what those rules may be about. I love learning about all of the different aspects of the family, especially the one's I never knew even existed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment